In today’s world of the internet and teeming freelancing work, the importance of a portfolio is undeniable. It showcases your work and skills to potential clients. A good portfolio lists all your previous work, qualifications, skills, and accolades. It will also contain all the services you will provide and contact information. Creating a portfolio requires time and effort. You need to dedicate some time and work on this. To make your work easier, I have listed 3 of the best portfolio websites.
Journo Portfolio is a portfolio website for writers. It offers easy solutions and features to create a digital portfolio. You can blog directly from the site. There are nine themes for you to choose from. For adding your articles or samples, all you need to do is paste the link and click add. The free plan lets you post 10 articles which I think is enough. If you want to upload more, you can take the subscription.
- The site can integrate with Google Analytics. It also has its own analytics tools.
- They let you create many pages so you don’t have to cut back on any information.
- Journo Portfolio is mobile-friendly.
The subscription is $5 to $10 every month. Here is the plan.
Behance is a portfolio website for designers. It is a straightforward website. Many recruiters see the website to find designs. There are millions of designers and photographers on the website. This site is a good way to get your work out there. You might get your first break here. Even though the number of viewers can be daunting, I believe it lets you overcome your fears.
- The total number of viewers can be seen on the site. you will get feedback from followers and viewers for your work.
- You can sort your work according to the project or under construction.
The subscription is about $14 every month. Here is the plan.
Portfoliobox is a website for photographers. It offers a professionally curated gallery of your work. Portfoliobox is ideal for photographers of any skill. There are more than one million users on the site. It is a great place to get exposure if you are a newbie.
- You can integrate any style for any page. There is no standard theme.
- You can also add an eCommerce link to sell your work. There is a blogging option to attract more visitors.
The subscription is $2 to $10. Here is the plan.
You can check these sites out and create your portfolio!